The Seiko QR395 for Precision Performance and Reliability
Seiko have extended their passion for time keeping excellence to produce the Seiko QR395. This attractive and ergonomically designed clocking in machine has a bright backlit LCD and is suitable for up to 100 employees, clocking up to four times per day.
Employee’s simply insert their clock card into the top of the machine, it’s then automatically pulled in with Seiko precision & smoothness, then promptly ejected with the day and time printed neatly on the card.
The calculation feature will save you a lot of time when processing your payroll, thus reducing costly payroll errors. The Seiko QR395 clocking machine will improve employee punctuality and keep track of lateness and overtime.
There are programming features that allow late in and early out employee clocking’s to be highlighted with a symbol, and break periods can be programmed to auto deduct a set amount of time without the need to clock in/out.
- No pre-programming required fully automatic in/out column selection
- Choice of Weekly, bi-weekly or Monthly pay period
- Auto break deduction can be set
- Late In & early out clocking’s can be highlighted with a symbol
- 1, 6, 15 or 30 min rounding
- Auto reset after mains failure & automatic BST/GMT
- 12/24 hour format
- Minutes, 1/10 or 1/100 decimal
- Calculates basic hours & overtime
- Daily and cumulative totals